Va.) – Billy
Casper Golf (BCG) – the highly respected and innovative operator of over
160 golf courses in 26 states – celebrated a banner year in 2019 with
the addition of 19 golf courses to its portfolio.
Billy Casper Golf, one of the
largest privately-owned golf course management companies in the United States, continues
its strategic growth by improving the financial results of public, private and
municipal golf courses through first-class customer service, proprietary
marketing technologies, and best-practices crafted from 30 years of operational
This year, BCG celebrated its 30th anniversary
and one of its largest growth periods ever, including these new golf courses
from around the country:
Golf Course, Alhambra, Calif.
- Arlington Ridge Golf Course, Leesburg, Fla.
- Blue Cypress Golf Course, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Brickshire Golf Club, Providence Forge, Va.
- Bucknell Golf Club, Lewisburg, Pa.
- Dave White Municipal Golf Course, Casa Grande,
- English Turn Golf and Country Club, New
- Kinston Country Club, Kinston, N.C.
- Meadowcreek Golf Course, Charlottesville, Va.
- Raintree Golf and Event Center, Uniontown, Ohio
- Raritan Landing Golf Course, Piscataway, N.J.
- Spring Creek Golf Club, Zions Crossroads, Va.
- Stonetree Golf Club, Killeen, Texas
- Tamarack Golf Course, East Brunswick, N.J.
- Tampa Bay Golf and Country Club, San Antonio,
- The Meadows at Middlesex Golf Course,
- The Ocean Course at Hokuala, Lihue, Hawaii
- The Ridge Golf and Event Center, Auburn, Calif.
- Willowick Golf Course, Santa Ana, Calif.
“Welcoming to our ‘Herd’ 19
exceptional golf courses in the year 2019 is truly something special,” says
Alex Elmore, president of Billy Casper Golf. “Our growth in 2019 is a direct
reflection of each employee’s commitment to creating the greatest team in
2019 also marked the 15th
consecutive year Chairman and CEO Peter Hill was named one of the “Most Powerful
People in Golf” by Golf Inc. Hill joined PGA TOUR Commissioner Jay Monahan,
Topgolf Executive Chairman Erik Anderson and professional golfer Tiger Woods on
the prestigious list.
Golf Inc. stated: “Few
companies have been as aggressive in embracing the changing face of the golf
industry as Billy Casper Golf under Peter Hill’s leadership.”
Additional 2019 highlights
- BCG spun off its public relations division,
Buffalo Agency, into a separate company in February. The new holding company, Buffalo Groupe, has
already acquired three companies, while BCG remains its largest shareholder.
change in the evolving golf industry and partnering with GOLFZON for their expansion
into North America under the umbrella of their new brand, ZSTRICT. A retail location in
Stamford, Connecticut, ZSTRICT features 10 simulator bays for off-course
enjoyment complete with real life experience, advanced data and online
- Raising over $400,000
through the World's Largest Golf Outing (WLGO) for Fisher
House Foundation – a national organization providing a “home away from home”
for families of patients receiving treatment at major military and VA medical
centers. A simultaneous charity outing managed by BCG and conceived by Hill,
WLGO has raised more than $4 million to support military charities since 2011.