(PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL) – Two of Palm Beach Gardens most highly sought after private clubs – Eastpointe Country Club and The Golf & Racquet Country Club at Eastpointe – have merged to form what is being recognized as the area’s most value-driven membership program.
Following four exciting years of Billy Casper Golf directing operations at Eastpointe Country Club, the company was engaged to facilitate the union. It will manage the entire facility under the Eastpointe Country Club name.
Opened in 1974, the clubs are central to Eastpointe’s exclusive, gated community of 875 homes. Now there are even more reasons to call the club home with unprecedented access to:
- Two, 18-hole courses designed by renowned architects George and Thomas Fazio
- Comprehensive practice facilities with multiple driving ranges, putting greens and bunkers
- Two clubhouses with full service dining rooms, grilles, bars, card and locker rooms
- Coveted tennis programs featuring 16 Har-Tru courts and competitive and “fun” tournaments
- Heated, 2,800 square-foot pool
- Expanded, state-of-the-art fitness centers and certified trainers
“Eastpointe continues to raise the bar,” says Jerry Effert, President of Eastpointe Country Club. “It’s an exciting time for current and future members as the recreational offerings and the social aspect of the club are in especially high gear.”
“We’ve doubled the amenities without doubling the price,” says Don Iannazzi, President of the Golf & Racquet Country Club at Eastpointe. “Coupled with Billy Casper Golf’s professional management, Eastpointe Country Club provides unparalleled experiences at an unmatched value.”
BCG’s holistic approach to private club management results in every facet of Eastpointe Country Club receiving equal and undivided attention. Since assuming operation, member acquisition and retention have significantly grown as has overall club usage.